Sunday, March 9, 2014

TOP 5 MOST ANTICIPATED FILMS AT 2014 SWSW

South by Southwest (SXSW) kicked off this weekend: a week of music, film and interactive art under the Texan sun! I’ve never been and won’t be going this year, but that’s not stopping me from sharing the top 5 movies I would be most excited to see if I were there. Here’s the a video countdown that we at MOVIECLIPS have put together, curated and hosted by yours truly:


Have you checked out this year’s lineup? What films are you most excited to see? Comment below or on video itself over on YouTube. There's plenty more festivals to cover in the coming months. I’ll be sure to cover those as they arrive here on The Film Tome and for MOVIECLIPS. Be sure to subscribe to our Film Festivals and Indie Films channel for all the hottest and under-the-radar trailers!



No comments: