Monday, January 6, 2014

HER - VIDEO REVIEW


It was my first day back in the MOVIECLIPS office for 2014 and we’re catching up on reviewing some of the films that came out over the break. For today’s Monday Morning Review, Jimmy and I discussed Spike Jonze’s Her. I previously had posted my rather unique written review of the film (which was itself a conversation with the notorious likes of Cleverbot). In this video Jimmy and I discuss the sci-fi world Jonze created, the dynamic relationship between Phoenix and Johansson, the possibility of the latter’s eligibility to for acting nominations, one of the best sex scenes of the year and more. Have you seen Her yet? It’s one of my favorite films of 2013. This weekend it gets a wide release across the country having already been playing in select cities for the past few weeks.

No comments: