Friday, August 9, 2013

AIN'T THEM BODIES SAINTS - VIDEO REVIEW

Here's my video review for David Lowery's Ain't Them Bodies Saints that I did for MOVIECLIPS. I'm still very new at this as you'll probably be able to tell. I've taken great advantage of the methodical process of written reviews for years now. Beginning The Film Tome Podcast last year was a challenging evolution, but this is yet another step up from that. Even though I've now tapped the video medium I have no plans to abandon written and/or audio formats. I need/want them all. You'll see more of each in the future and respective quantity in that progressive order. The more complicated the medium the harder it is the create. Writing just takes one. Thanks to the product team at MOVIECLIPS who made this and my other video reviews possible. I welcome your thoughts and suggestions in the comments below.


No comments: